Anonymous

Which race/ethnic is better?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Well, Scots introduced fried chicken to the USA.  That's got to count for something.

• Megumi
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Mongoloids are the best race, and Japanese are the best ethnic group!

• 1 month ago

Russians, Balkanians and GREEKS are the best people 

• 1 month ago

Every ethnicity has its merits. Non is superior or better. We don't have to be the same; we need to be different people working for the same goal which is the happiness and well-being of humanity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Black is better

• 1 month ago

I like the Métis, Cubans and Puerto Ricans. They're interesting from a cultural and genetic point of view.

I also find Australian Aboriginals to be a very unique group of people. We know very little about them.

Southern African hunter-gatherers are said to hold the most ancient lineages on Earth. Some of them speak click languages that are thought to resemble (in that aspect) the first language spoken by humans.

Eastern Europeans (such as Baltic peoples, Russians, Turks, Romanians...) are also cool.

The Nepalese are also a very interesting ethnicity (most of us wouldn't be able to live at such a high altitude). The Inuit (Eskimos) can stand very cold temperatures...

Of course, that's just my personal opinion...

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Every legit breeder of any animal knows that on average, mutts are healthier - racial purity equals inbreeding.

Every legit biologist knows that all humans alive are one-and-the-same race.

"ethnic" is not a noun. Ethnicity is. YOUR ethnicity is the language and culture YOU were raised in. Is your ethnicity better than mine? Is mine better than yours? It's hard to argue about unless you're a jingoist chauvinist.

Is my language better than yours? That depends on what you want to say.

All we can agree upon is that some cultural practices should be abolished: Female Genital Mutilation for instance

• 1 month ago

I'm black and wouldn't change it for anything 

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

i think itallians are pretty sexy 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ur own race is the best

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.