Tee asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 3 months ago

What career/job could you get where you have to know a lot about postcodes; towns; counties etc.?

In the UK, preferably in London. I know nearly every single London postcode and its districts. I know all of the counties in the England and its major cities.

Also, I would like to know if there is a career/job where you would have to know a lot of capital cities of the countries in the world.

As you can find out all that information very easy online cannot think of any job.

London has thousands of postcodes you do not know nearly all of them.

When every likes themselves only,by these prejudices,go!and ask urbans!

Do The Knowledge and become a black cab driver.

Probably a taxi driver but it is no big deal knowing the postcodes as I live in Scotland and know each area postcode and probably each area in England but it wouldn't help me get a job. As for knowing the capital cities around the world you could train to be a Geography teacher

• pmt853

Just knowing lots of postcodes might get you a small slot as a novelty memory act. Travel agents value people who have travelled a lot or know about many countries and cities.

• Clive

What does this have to do with travel?

• Tavy

Sorry Tee, everything can be found online these days. Memory no long counts.

A manager with Royal Mail would be your ideal job, but they are currently culling an entire tier of middle management.