M asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

Why have so many muslims ruined London in the last 5 years?

The muslims seemed to ruin the city. IN 2015 London was so clean and posh and it is a dangerous dump now with illegal dangerous muslim men looking and destroying the place. Why did the government allow such a crime to occur?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They just bring or retain the habits, customs and traditions of muslim countries like Somalia, Yemen and Pakistan. You've seen how they live there, I am sure.

• 1 month ago

You should declare your own faith before asking question, since you mention the whole Muslims community in London, To be fair and not bias.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think you are a very pathetic and ignorant person. Please stay offline and get an education. Immigrants in the UK tend to live in poor, inner city areas. These areas where already a dump. Secondly, the percentage of Muslims that live in London is quite low actually and White people make up the majority of population. I live in London myself and live in a Muslim majority area so I know that you are sad, pathetic, loser who is lying. Your parents failed you. 

• 1 month ago

You wanted to betray the Greeks and other groups and give Constadinopolis to Turkey and Muslims 

Pay your mistakes now

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • im the hottest girl in the world and Abdulmalik said he will f*** up any city that refuses AKCEPT THAT FACT!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

the ultimate goal of Islam is to rule the world .........................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.