M asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

Why have so many muslims ruined London in the last 5 years?

The muslims seemed to ruin the city. IN 2015 London was so clean and posh and it is a dangerous dump now with illegal dangerous muslim men looking and destroying the place. Why did the government allow such a crime to occur?

They just bring or retain the habits, customs and traditions of muslim countries like Somalia, Yemen and Pakistan. You've seen how they live there, I am sure.

You should declare your own faith before asking question, since you mention the whole Muslims community in London, To be fair and not bias.

I think you are a very pathetic and ignorant person. Please stay offline and get an education. Immigrants in the UK tend to live in poor, inner city areas. These areas where already a dump. Secondly, the percentage of Muslims that live in London is quite low actually and White people make up the majority of population. I live in London myself and live in a Muslim majority area so I know that you are sad, pathetic, loser who is lying. Your parents failed you. 

You wanted to betray the Greeks and other groups and give Constadinopolis to Turkey and Muslims 

Pay your mistakes now

• im the hottest girl in the world and Abdulmalik said he will f*** up any city that refuses AKCEPT THAT FACT!

the ultimate goal of Islam is to rule the world .........................