Gatto
Gatto asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

Do you think this woman is badly dressed ?

• Murzy
    Favorite Answer

Not badly dressed but not very fashionable.

1 week ago

I like what she's wearing. She looks happy, and comfortable. I sometimes wear similar clothing. It is better to wear what makes you comfortable and happy than it is to wear something which maybe "fashionable" especially if you are not comfortable wearing it. 

Source(s): Goth metalled who cba with following current "trends" unless it is something I personally like the look of

It depends. Is she cleaning my house? Then no. Yes, for any other scenario. 

She's dressed like a woman in her 50's+. She has a lovely body and should show it off.

Modest is honest and I think this society views modest as something unusual thats so sad.

• Dick

This is subjective, and I'm biased. I prefer naked girls to clothed girls. At my home, most of my lady friends leave their clothes at the door. This would be overdressed at my house.

• Dimple

Yes

15 characters 

• Lili

Yes, sorry, she is.