aphantasic asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 month ago

Is it tiring to have a pet?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It can be depending on what type of pet you have.  Some require a lot of maintenance

others do not.

• 1 month ago

What type of pet. Not much effort to keep a mouse, hamster or goldfish for example. A dog will need much more attention, and a horse or pony even more.

• It depends. On the pet, On the circumstances, and on the time. Most of the time, I would say the rewards outweigh the negatives. Having a pet is very fulfilling.

It certainly can be tiring when you’ve had a long day, only to come home and discover your dog vomited in their crate, etc. but as a pet owner, there’s something to be expected in not every moment being perfect.

You just have to adapt your daily rhythm to include caring for another creature, and you’ll likely fall into step within a few weeks. If you really think owning a pet is tiring all the time, or not worth it, perhaps owning a pet is not for you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This seems like a troll! Reporting! These questions are not allowed!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

1 pet is not tiring at all for me. I currently have 2 cats, 2 snakes a betta and some bugs and it feels like no work at all.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not at all.......I have 2 dogs and 1 cat they are precious family members 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A dog, yes. Dogs are very needy and require t

A ton of work and attention. Cats are much better. Feed 'em, pet 'em, love em. Clean their litter box---you're done.

• A
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you love animals no, but they need to be fed, have fresh water, get taken outside as well as have play time, 24/7  whether or not you are sick, not feeling well, busy, lazy.

• 1 month ago

One must make sure it is fed and taken care, so that can be a nuisance sometimes.   But, a pet will most of the time return love unconditionally to its owner.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.