Are any other white people sick and tired of the media and "experts" on social media saying all white people are racist which is not true?

I'm pretty sure they are.

Yes very tired of hearing this i was raised to see people by character not color and how can we as a society be more racist now then we were 30 years ago?

It's enough to make my Waters boil.

I'd urinate on all racist people esp. The white ones.

Their increased brain power means they should know better, compared with other people from elsewhere.

Tut tut & shame on you, etc.

There are media and "experts" on social media saying *ALL* white people are racist?

Can you provide a link or two? 

• Jas B

I don't know what media sources you watch, I watch multiple ones from the USA and Europe and I have never heard a single person say "all white people are racist" can you provide some examples of this if as you say this is a common occurance?

I've not heard anything like that, sounds like bullshit

They're like children picking at a scab until it bleeds.  I prefer to flip the coin to the other side and admit that everyone is racist.  IMO, the people who claim/state/charge other people are racist pick out people they think are more racist than they are to deflect their own racism. BLaMing others seems to be the norm nowadays.

I'm a white person and I haven't heard the media and "experts" on social media saying all white people are racist.

I think you're making it up because you are a bit racist.

People are naturally racist, they just can't openly admit it. All races. It's quite natural, like being jealous. But today it's considered a bad thing.

You hang out on social media.  Too bad for you.