Are any other white people sick and tired of the media and "experts" on social media saying all white people are racist which is not true?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I'm pretty sure they are.

• 1 month ago

Yes very tired of hearing this i was raised to see people by character not color and how can we as a society be more racist now then we were 30 years ago?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's enough to make my Waters boil.

I'd urinate on all racist people esp. The white ones.

Their increased brain power means they should know better, compared with other people from elsewhere.

Tut tut & shame on you, etc.

• 1 month ago

There are media and "experts" on social media saying *ALL* white people are racist?

Can you provide a link or two? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't know what media sources you watch, I watch multiple ones from the USA and Europe and I have never heard a single person say "all white people are racist" can you provide some examples of this if as you say this is a common occurance?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I've not heard anything like that, sounds like bullshit

• 1 month ago

They're like children picking at a scab until it bleeds.  I prefer to flip the coin to the other side and admit that everyone is racist.  IMO, the people who claim/state/charge other people are racist pick out people they think are more racist than they are to deflect their own racism. BLaMing others seems to be the norm nowadays.

• 1 month ago

I'm a white person and I haven't heard the media and "experts" on social media saying all white people are racist.

I think you're making it up because you are a bit racist.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

People are naturally racist, they just can't openly admit it. All races. It's quite natural, like being jealous. But today it's considered a bad thing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You hang out on social media.  Too bad for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.