Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

As a daughter growing up did you ever get the belt from mum or dad?.. I say daughter cause it was usually sons that got the belt?

• Edna

When I was 16 years old, my father whipped me once with his belt. I got mad at my mother because she wouldn't let me go out with my boyfriend on a school night. I yelled a her, told her I wished she was dead, and I spit on her. My father came out of his bedroom with his belt in his hand, and tore me up for talking to  my mother like that. I deserved every lick he gave me, and I knew it at the time.

My mother was old school that boardered on abusive. Yes a belt and if she could get that shed slap my glasses off my face.

I actually turned her into CPS..from the mark's she left after one beating.

Life sucked living with her. 

When I moved out at 17 I never looked back. No idea if shes dead or alive.

Yes my sister got it and now I spank my daughter with belt

I am a woman, in my early 40s. Yes, I was spanked with a leather belt up to age 16. As I got older, each spanking got worse. My last few  spankings, from 13 to 16 were very severe, left me humiliated and my rear end, black and blue for a week or more. I admit, that I deserved to be punished,  but question my mom's real motivation in beating me until I begged her for forgiveness. 

I have a daughter and have never spanked her and never will.

I also have a spanking fetish, something that I attribute to being spanked growing up. 

Mom's weapon of choice was a wooden spoon. If we were lucky it didn't have food stuck on it when she hit us over the head with it. Never got the belt.

I got the belt - and whatever else was close by. At one point she kept hitting me with the handle of the broom and only stopped when it broke after hitting my elbow. I'm female.

*V*,*V*

I wås never a lady / gal neither in this

Lîfė nôr any of the former but I'm surė håd

bėėn sometime this did happen to mė såd

to say !!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Oh, it's the punishment troll.  

I can remember getting a belt a few times.  

I am not sure I want to use the term "deserved it" - but it certainly wasn't for "no good reason".    I had always done something that deserved some form of discipline.  The one I remember the most was when they told me "no" about going someplace and I got angry and slammed my bedroom door hard enough to crack the wall.

No. But my mother's hand was tough and calloused and used on bare skin for 10 minutes you still got the message!.