Will rubbing alcohol ruin my shoes?

I have bought air force 1's online and when they come I plan to sanitize them with alcohol, I do this with anything purchased online. Am I able to clean and sanitize my af1's? Or will it ruin them

This pic is what they look like

I use the bottle of the "Clorox Spray" and a old cotton cloth to wipe the shoes with

Yes it can mess them up over time. Use bleach since they are white, and make sure it's dilute and then clean them off with water, so the bleach doesn't mess them up too much. All shoes will get worn. Washing once a month or so is fine, and if you want the bottoms clean, "I had to do this when working in hospital"> putting a bleach and water soaked old towel on a floor outside and stepping rubbing the bottoms of the shoes over it to disinfect them. You can walk over a wash off the bleach after so it won't ruin the bottoms tread.

Yes, the alcohol will probably leave some type of stain.  These shoes look perfect, so you really don't want to take the chance and use alcohol on them because it will ruin them. Yes they have passed through a few hands during the manufacturing process, but by the time they get to you, there is nothing to worry about.  If you are worried about COVID the chances of getting it from touching your new shoes are -0-.

• drip

Just spray them with Lysol. 

me?  I wouldn't touch the box for 24 hrs and I would let the sneakers sit for a few days before wearing them....they have probably been sitting in a closed box for at least a week-so I'd think the chance of contamination would be small.

Why do they need be sanitized . Just put them in the sun for the day if your that concerned 

The alcohol will definitely cause damage 

No. No, it won't. It'll wear a hole in the alcohol, though. Boom boom!

You good.