Natural cure for anxiety and depression?

Before I say anything else, I should mention that treating a case of depression with self-help alone is experimental, and that treating a severe case this way is very risky. 

When we talk about treatments, we tend to think about treating cases of an illness, as opposed to preventative measures. There's a variety of healthy lifestyle choices that, along with cognitive therapy methods to deal with negative thinking, are very good for making depressions less likely. These things also help in recovery from depression. 

Depression is often the result of long periods of high stress. People who don't handle stress well are prone to depression, especially if depression runs in their families. Stress management is something we all need, and it's good for depression.

If you're depressed, I can't tell you exactly what you need. There's no one size fits all solution. I can tell you though that there are healthy lifestyle choices that can enhance the effects of the standard treatments with office visits. This answer has details, under DEPRESSION TREATMENTS.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20150...

Of all the basic lifestyle choices, the one with the best evidence is exercise, and you don't have to be an athlete to benefit from it. Research shows that when people suffering from depression go for long walks with friends, this is very therapeutic (source - the lifestyle-depression project at the University of Kansas, which suggests other enjoyable ways to get exercise). 

Things that take your mind off your problems for a while, like a funny movie, are helpful, as long as you don't let them dominate you.

Of all the traditional Asian methods (meditation, tai chi, etc.) the one with the best evidence for helping people with mood problems is controlled breathing. I have information about therapeutic breathing recommended by psychiatrists Brown and Gerbarg and PTSD therapist Emma Seppala in my answers. This is safe and requires no training.

Plenty of fresh air and exercise.

Three decent, nutritious meals a day. Having a raison d'etre, a job, volunteering, caring for a relative. 

Having something to look forward to, a holiday, saving up for a new phone, even something as trivial as a takeaway meal on a Saturday night.

Try to keep yourself busy and establish a regular sleeping pattern

Most importantly of all is fostering a positive mental attitude.

As for the anxiety it is normally caused by flawed thinking and you need to correct the flawed thinking patterns. 

There are  many self help books available  I'd find one that would help with the anxiety that you are experiencing.