Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 week ago

qWhat are your thoughts on Justin Bieber suing two girls for defamation?

Justin Bieber is suing two girls for defamation after their claims that he sexually assaulted them were proven false. While some people agree that Justin should sue them for every single penny that they have, others say that he’s disgusting for doing so as he’s doing it for power and that it only makes it harder for real sexual assault victims to come forward.

What do you think of this?

• (A)
    4 days ago

If those women lied,He should sue them to the limit.

4 days ago

Those girls are dumb as **** and I don't really care for Justin, but this isn't fair for him to be (proven!) falsely accused. He deserves to sue those SLUTS for defamation. 

• 4 days ago

If they’re younger than 18 let them go but if they’re grown up there’s no excuse he should sue them it’s not something to joke about 

• John
    5 days ago

waste of time now. a law suit launched immeadiately would show something like belief in ones own innocance.  Which means hello hello I didnt dooo it....I mean really, the guy is rolling in it and whats 60 bucks to file plus a 5 or 10 thousand retainer? dont have to do anything right?

but now?

much too late.

you lost you file your GUILTY!

oh i know I know its the COURT that says 'innocence' or 'guilt' isnt it....hnmmmmmm....

• 6 days ago

"it only makes it harder for real sexual assault victims to come forward."

And maybe girls will start to think twice before they falsely accuse someone. 

If women start to see that it's not always about them, and they can't get away with everything, that's also a good thing. If he was a normal bloke, he might have had his whole life ruined.

Btw, I think sexual assault victims should report it immediately, and get a medical check to prove it and not coming out 10-20 years later. 

• 7 days ago

If he wasn't rich he wouldn't be able to so anyone normal who is falsely accused hasn't got a leg to stand on. Plus when people receive a letter of claim for defamation, they often settle just because they are scared of much higher costs which are uncapped. So I don't agree with the rich man's law at all, until it's reformed and not completely biased against those with shallower pockets. I know for a fact people settle defamation cases out of court just because the plantiff is richer, even if what they said was true, I am one of them.

• 7 days ago

Even though Justin Bieber is an idiot that does many stupid stuff I don’t believe those two women I believe they are after his money.

I think it’s stupid that Justin Bieber would sue two poor greedy girls like that’s really messed up regardless if he’s innocent or not.

• 38stars4 days agoReport

iAnd for a lack of better judgement taking advantage of a platform for REAL victims is bad enough...if you think the famous havent been through much in their lives they are just as human as you and i. 

• 1 week ago

I think he's pretty ridiculous actually...and not just because of that.

• nasser4 days agoReport

it is very good      ok

1 week ago

I think if someone lied about it it can really hurt someone and ruin his life. So if it’s not true I would do the same thing. Also if it is true he does not want people to know. I don’t like Justin and would not be surprised if he did something like this but it would also not surprise me if someone made this up for fame, money, as well as other things. We just have to pray the truth comes out.

• GB
    1 week ago

It's people who make false claims  about sexual assault that make it harder for real victims to come forward, not  those who they falsely accuse taking action. I think the girls should be named and shamed, and their photos distributed to warn other men. Of course it might just be celebrities who are at risk, because the girls hoped for compensation.

• Moshe6 days agoReport

100%!