Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceSpecial Education · 2 months ago

Is being autistic a good reason to kill yourself?

Shadow I’m autistic 

NO, Stupid. Suicide solves nothing and helps no one.

No you idiot 

• Shadow

No. Being autistic is something to be proud of which ignorant people have a problem with. Sounds like you’re hate filled towards autistic people because you can’t tolerate difference but that’s your loss.

Edit: why ask such a question then? Do you mean to say you want to kill yourself because you’re autistic? Being autistic is part of who you are and that’s not a reason to kill yourself. I have Aspergers Syndrome which is a form of autism and I’m proud of it. Did someone or a number of people make you feel like killing yourself? If so, ignore these people and move on from them.

I regard my autism as just part of who I am.

It was actually a massive relief to be diagnosed as having an ASD at the age of 50 as it explained so many situations and choices which had happened during my life. 

I’m far happier now that I know I am autistic than before when I could not understand why I had missed out upon many life opportunities unfairly.

my dad is autistic and i love him so very much so id say a very big no

No, I don't think so.

Being artistic is a much better one...