When should we have a baby ?

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 2 weeks she's already talking about having more kids. She already has 3 kids by 3 different guys she just got out of a divorce. She's got a 7 year old a 4 year old and a 1 year old. When should we have another baby ? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Dumb a*ss Yall only been together for 2 weeks (That's really not a long time)!!! Also, if she have 3 different baby daddy's... What makes You

think after u get her pregnant she not go run off and find another men to impregnate her once she pop ur baby out???

• 3 weeks ago

What woman wants to get pregnanthe by a guy she's only been with 2 weeks first impressions can be deceiving also the fact she has 3 different dad's for each kid says a lot about her either she done a runner as she only wanted the baby or the kids fathers couldn't stand her for whateverrors reason and they didn't want to know her hope all goes well but I think you should really open your eyes on this one pal 

• 1 month ago

Yikes 2 weeks ? Wait about 15 months or 2 years 

• 1 month ago

Oh, my God. You need to ditch she doesn't sound like a stable woman or mother. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

3 kids....3 guys.................i would run............................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Toss a coin or just go for it and let it happen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.