Alex asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 4 months ago

I've got the COVID. Middle aged, in good health, a gonner like the press is making it sound. Should my community go on lock down ?

Doubt you are a goner. If you were you would probably be in hospital right now on oxygen or ventilator.

As to your community it depends on how much close contact you have had with others recently, if you have been isolating up to now they are probably safe from your typhoid Mary status.

Its worth at least letting anyone you have had close prolonged contact with over the last few weeks know, who knows you may find the bastard that gave it to you.

• Lv 7

i did too. at first i just felt bad, but then my lungs siezed and breathing became hard. don't take it too lightly.

• Marduk

124,000 people would disagree with you except for the fact they are DEAD!!  Glad to know that making fun of them makes you feel so superior.  You must be a Christian too.