Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Will Trump be able to handle all the heat in November on the elections?

- CORONAVIRUS

- BLACK LIVES MATTER

- LAW ENFORCEMENT 

- RACISM

All of these will be major subjects on Election Day 

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Absolutely !!!! I have never seen anyone more confident than President Trump. 

• 2 months ago

The thing is, If he can't stand the heat he should stay out of the kitchen my friend.   

• 2 months ago

I predict a classic, old fashioned, massive ‘80s style Wall Street meltdown at his ultimate defeat to ‘Sleepy Joe’ Biden.

• 2 months ago

Trump will fold like a cheat suit. All that macho talk is a role he plays to the MAGA hat wearers. Deep inside, he knows he is a scared little girl. He lashes out and flails madly as child having a fit. He belongs in a jail cell and straight jacket. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

BLM, Law Enforcement & Racism can all be jumbled in the same topic, stop being such a drama queen.  Just COVID 19 and reforming police protocol due to racism

• 2 months ago

Add to your list:

Income inequality

Cover ups

Lies

Firing of the few  competent individuals he had in his cabinet

Relations with foreign leaders

Xenophobia

Bad press & fake news

Production issues in certain industries

Global warming & climate change

A depressed economy that on some levels won't return

The heat might alter that orange tinge but I kinda doubt it.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probably not. I think he is going DOWN.   The idea of him panhandling (at a golf course) is rather amusing ("I was the PRESIDENT!  The PRESIDENT!") with his nylon socks, and chest puffed out...  ("I can remain vertical".)

• 2 months ago

YES  He will be able to handle it much much more then Biden as Biden even gets upset at a worker even asking him ONE QUESTION which he doesn't like or agree with. Biden Has NO IDEA what is actually happening unless his hand holder is telling him and coaching him what to say or not to say. 

'IT is going to be really sad to watch Him(Biden) get eaten alive by Trump IF he actually is allowed to go to a actual debate.

• 2 months ago

well let's see...

Coronavirus - many people are angry at their state and local governments for the crippling lockdowns.... the greatest anger is in democratically-controlled cities and states.

BLM - many are outraged that local governments are issuing stand-down orders against looters and opportunists...thus cheapening the overall meaning of the protests... most of that is happening in democratically-controlled cities.

Law Enforcement - Calls to defund police in places where business windows are shattered,  looted stores still boarded up and crime is rampant is making local residents and business owners nervous....if not angry outright.... most of those calls have come from democrat mayors like Eric Garcetti in Los Angeles...

-Racism - Many are concerned that the term is losing its very meaning, not to mention its cultural importance because of the double standards, pandering and outright misuse of the word for political gain happening right now..... mainly among democrats ... (even Aunt Nancy was called out by black activists for her kneeling stunt)...

So perhaps the real question is who outside the main cast of characters on this long-running TV melodrama WON'T  scorched by the "heat"....and who from the outside is lurking in the wings to take advantage to seize his/her moment...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I suspect that the left's attempts to make these major subjects will cost Biden the election.

Remember, Republicans and Democrats do NOT determine the outcome of the election. Independents who are sick of you both do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.