Why did my teacher block me on social media?

i’m 17 and My teacher my science teacher is in her 30s and i had her last year and i’ll have her again next year and i wanted to be friends with her and talk online and stuff and i friended her on facebook and she blocked me then i followed her on instagram and she blocked me there so i tried finding her phone number online and i found it after a while and texted her asking why she keeps blocking me and she never replied and i think she blocked me there also, i’m trying to make new accounts to ask why she blocked me but any ideas?

Favorite Answer

cause youre not supposed to be following her if shes your teacher

• Kate

Many school districts (including mine) have a strict policy against teachers communicating with students through social media. Please don't take it personal, she is just following school district guidelines. 

• Lili

I do believe I've seen this before.

Troll fail, dear.

If she keeps blocking you take the hint and stop trying to relentlessly be friends with her on social media.  Some teachers would be very creeped out by that especially with all the inappropriate student-teacher relationships in the news nowadays.  This is why social media use should be banned for teachers.

PEOPLE.

Even if this wasn't Melora K, who specialises in ridiculous trolling about her teachers, HOW can anyone possibly not realise that this is a trolling post?

And the Best Answer goes as usual to ... Pearl! What a surprise!

• Foofa

You need to stop it before you get this teacher fired. Teachers simply aren't allowed to be social media contacts with their students. It's inappropriate, unprofessional and it'll destroy her career if you don't quit it. 

• Topaz

U know how teachers get in trouble with students if they become intimate. During school time is when u need to ask questions on assignments. Not after. She's trying to do her job. But her free time is hers and can't get involved with students just like at school ok?

because it's inappropriate that's why , just drop it and don't stalk her

If true, then it’s because she’s acting professionally to avoid any inappropriate contact with you.

She’s your teacher, not your friend. Crossing that line has ended the careers of many teachers over what have often been proven later to be untrue allegations.

It’s not good enough for there to be no unprofessional conduct. There must be no room even for suspicion of unprofessional conduct.

I strongly suggest that you stop pestering the woman or she could eventually report you for criminal cyber-stalking.

Because Pearl L warned your teacher about you, Colly/Melora.