Sam
Lv 7
Sam asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Donald Trump said that COVID would magically disappear in hot weather, is it hot enough yet?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

So many people I know who voted for him believed that, and had high hopes for going back to work here in SoCal and Arizona when the weather got hotter. Now the epidemic is worse and some of his most loyal supporters are furious.

• Guber
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

Didn't he also say he was a "stable genius," and that he had "big words"?

• 7 months ago

It feels like over 100 degrees in Florida.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

People went inside and turned up the AC, that is why it is spreading.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

what you people don't understand is covid19 cases dont mean squat when noone gets sick, every state is reporting just about the same amount of recoverd cases as infected cases

• 7 months ago

He was sharing that based on the assessment of his medical experts. The 'scientists' that you folks like wrap yourself around. There is VERY little COVID in hot, arid climates. And as the weather warms into summer, the disease IS decreasing over all just as the 'scientists' hoped it would. (BTW, the 'scientists' have yet to be right about ANYTHING having to do with this disease, so if you want to fault anyone, fault the 'scientists' that you place your faith in.) 

The fact that he shared that in a way that Americans, simple minded people like you, could understand is an issue? 

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

This is caused by democrat rioters.  Under normal conditions, it would be going away. 

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Dramatic rise in cases from all the left wing protests.

Don’t want me to block you Sam? Then first unblock me. Don’t know who I am? Then go down the list of those you’ve blocked 

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

you seem to be rooting for death...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.