my gf's daughter may be possessed.?

she breaks down into tears over anything.  she can't get her roller skates on, cry.  she can't "defeat" the seatbelt by tugging hard on it (you know it locks up for fast pulls, releases for gentle), cry. she cried for 4 hours straight the other day.  is she possessed by some otherworldly forces.  if so, what to do.  if not, what to do.  if it were up to me, with no repercussions, i'd lock her in the basement like that movie Castle Freak.  all she is is a distraction and inconvenience between my gf and I.

• 3 days ago

You have realized that children are a distraction and inconvenient.

It is time you put your girlfriend and her daughter in your past because it is not fair to either of them to have you temporarily in their lives. You are not a good fit for those two.

It  is going to end soon anyway.

I think you should do whatever feels right 

No, she is not possessed and demons do not exist. You cannot just lock a child in a basement, what's wrong with you?.