Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

Why do atheists deny God?

Scientists have proven God's existence many years ago but atheists are still in denial, why?

Favorite Answer

Scientists have NOT proven God exists.

Nor have they proven He does exist.

Human were created on this planet to be TESTED. FAITH in God is a HUGE part of PASSING that Test.

God is NOT going to allow ANY evidence that proves His existence. If He did that, He cheats on the very TEST He set up from the creation of the Earth.

Those who are Called, will seek this FAITH.

Those who are NOT called, will NOT seek this FAITH, nor even try.

Those who are Spiritual minded will seek God.

Those who are Carnally minded will NOT seek Him.

Those who pass the test and have FAITH in God, are they that God will reveal Himself to.

But those who do not believe in God, though they ask for evidence continually, will NEVER find any, nor will God EVER reveal Himself to any person who does not have FAITH in Him. IF He did that, HE CHEATS. If God reveals Himself to an Atheist, than that person will have INSTANT FAITH in God. This is something God will NEVER, EVER do. It's cheating.

I deny the claims made about God.

Science does not deal in proof, proof is for mathematicians, science deals in evidence. There is no testable evidence for any of the many thousands of gods.  Science also studies the natural world. Gods are supernatural therefore they do not come under the purview of science. Science has not proved the existence of God or any of the other many thousands of gods. Lying is forbidden by your God so why do you do it?

because it doesnt exist outside of the religious mindset

They don't see God in you.

• EddieJ

Probably for the same reason that Christians deny SpongeBob even though scientists have proven SpongeBob's existence over 8200 times.

• gillie

Scientists have never proven a god.

"Why do atheists deny God?"

I don't deny anything that has verifiable evidence for its existence.

"Scientists have proven God's existence many years ago but atheists are still in denial, why?"

I despise LIARS as much as Pedos and Rapists.

~

You believe God exists.  Atheists don't.  How about just respecting others' beliefs?  Why are my personal spiritual beliefs any of your business?  If I choose to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, that is entirely my business and none of yours.

Brilliant satire.

Bravo.