Kush asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 2 months ago

Now that the FBI said that the noose found in Bubba Wallace’s garage had been there since October 2019, is it still bad or no?

The FBI learned that garage No. 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose in garage No. 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage No. 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage No. 4 last week.

The decision not to pursue federal charges is proper after reviewing all available facts and all applicable federal laws. We offer our thanks to NASCAR, Mr. Wallace and everyone who cooperated with this investigation."

Favorite Answer

One less knot for me to use in camping, fishing (hook, swivel to a line) boating(tie down) and artistry (knife lanyards, bracelets). The Noose Knot is a frequently tied knot – being used in the Arbor Knot and in knitting as the first loop when casting on – where it is frequently tied as a Noose and called a Slip Knot. It has many other uses including gaining initial control of the string when tying up a package. 

It's still bad.

It is still bad. Like the ubiquitous Confederate battle flags it was more of NASCAR's general culture of glorifying pathetic Southern white hate rather than a specific hate crime directed at Wallace.

• John

it shows how sensationalism produces junk news used by political to further their junk causes. 

there never was a noose there just a piece of rope.

All these stories sound fake... lets all go back to cowering in our homes and hoping the virus does not get us.

• Mark

Probably not...  Though did the FBI REALLY "say" this, or are you just SAYING the FBI did?  If he did, well,m he is a dirty dog, but if you are SAYING he did, well,  YOU are a dirty dog... Regardless, "Bubba" is a totally trashy name...  (This was years ago, but I went around the office, thinking I was the only one there, saying in different voices "Bubba's DEAD!")

I still think YOU are making this up, because no one sane (and - newsflash - no black person... or ANY person.. would try try to do this more than once, so he is probably telling the truth.).

Is it still bad? Are you kidding me? NO it is not "still bad". What is wrong with you?

Do you idiot leftists know nothing? MYGOD, dealing with leftists is like dealing with toddlers.

LOOK ASSHAT... First, the very NOTION that the US had gotten to the point that a noose found in a Black person's garage makes national news is AMAZINGLY GOOD. The would have been the freaking standard in the 1950s, not national news worthy.

To find out that it in no way was directed toward Wallace means it was NOT a racist act committed against a black man. 

As to what the person meant who tied it, I don't know.  Could have been anything from thinking it look cool for a decoration for Halloween (not October 2019). to thinking it was a reliable knot for this purpose. 

What I do know is that you rape children. You know how I know that? Because I read that intention into your question. Only a pedophile would write a question like this, RIGHT??? AM I RIGHT?? 

Nooses have been used THROUGHOUT history for EVERY race of people EVER.  

• helene

It was a garage door pull, the pictures are all over the place.

It's NOT BAD. Jeez, it's a rope handle. It wouldn't hang a rabbit.

Liberal logic lie until it's becomes True. If that doesn't work scream Racism. In their degenerate minds facts aren't important as long as it brings attention to the issue!