Why is dine Fast food restaurant like Wendy’s closed?

Because of Coronavirus.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

It open, here but they have a limited menu. Wendy's does not serve the chili or the grilled chicken to go wraps, in my town. 

• 7 days ago

Wow you are smart. You answered your own question my guy 

• 2 weeks ago

You answered your own question....

• Walt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

There not all close. if no one come to that wendys so they did not open

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It depends on where you are. In my area, we're in Phase 2 of reopening, and restaurants can open with 50% occupancy. Some areas are still in Phase 1, with only takeout and delivery available. 

• 1 month ago

Because it's impossible to keep ahead of cleaning between customers in the seating areas enough to be sure they aren't transmitting the virus.

• 1 month ago

Because many places only allowed drive in or delivery services to minimize person to person transmission of the virus.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's to keep the homeless out since homeless people make up 75% of the people that enter fast food places but account for less than 1% of sales.  I've noticed that in my town.  Almost all of the fast food places haven't opened their dining rooms because of the homeless problem.  Out in the nice parts of town, many have.

• 1 month ago

Don't have Wendy's here in the UK but when fast food businesses have closed here it was their own choice, the government said they could still do takeaway and delivery if they wished but many decided it wasn't worth it. They are now pressuring the government to relax distancing rules too because they don't think they can stay afloat with just one person at each table. This type of business is already hard to profit from even without a pandemic affecting it.

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Corona is causing some managers of franchises of fast food to close, depending on location.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.