Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 months ago

My sister is an evil person. Do all evil people go to hell if afterlife is real or could she still go to a heaven if there is an afterlife?

Also if reincarnated will she have karma for how evil she is in this life? She is the most evil person I have known. She is even worse then a pedophile our mother let us around when younger. At least that man was sick in the head.

Maybe at best she is tied with the pedophile for evil.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ. By the way, it is wrong for you to hate your sister. You and she are really both in the same boat. You are both sinners who need a Savior. That is true for each and every single human being.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Ma may not judge another

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Yes, all evil people will go to hell. The catch is that God is the ultimate judge of whether a person is evil or not. It is sinful to spread scandals about your sister and wish evil things upon her. Be careful what you wish for. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.