Staying at a hotel during covid19 pendemic. ?

hello, I have a few questions regarding staying at a hotel. I have not stayed at a hotel in over 15 years. An even than it was a family trip to Florida and I was ten. So I really don't know how it works in general. But for my friends bridal shower we are going to be stay the night in july at foxwoods hotel in Connecticut about an hr drive from where I live. And I wanted to bring alcohol with me in my over night bag. So that way i dont have to pay high prices for it at the casino or even at the hotel. But I don't know if they will be checking bags because of covid and they don't want people bringing things in with them. Or what not if you could let me know how this works that would be great. 

• drip

You can bring alcohol into your hotel room and drink it there. No one cares. Alcohol is allowed in a hotel room. You are not going to be allowed to bring your bottles into the casino or the hotel lobby or restaurant. 

I don’t why you think they would search your bags because of the corona virus.  You are not hiding it in there. They don’t have the time or staff. And for the virus not necessary. 

• MS

Hotels do not check bags, during COVID or not.  You are free to bring your alcohol to the hotel with you.  Since that is a casino hotel, you probably will not be able to drink it in the common areas - only in your room. 

No, hotels do not check your bags. Many casinos give you free drinks as long as you're playing at the slots or tables. 

Hotels dont ever check bags; however, bringing your own alcohol into a casino is usually not allowed, but you can bring all you want into your room.

I have never heard of any hotel checking your bags, covid or not. That would be highly unusual.