I'm 25 years old and want to become a web developer. ?

I'm 25 years old and want to become a web developer. Am I too old to get into this field? I found a coding boot camp I would like to attend. I also just enrolled in college to get my computer science degree.

Just snap your fingers & start making big bucks.

SMH

• Alex

Nope, you're not too old.  You're never too old to do something new or to learn something new.  And 25 is not old by any standard except by those younger than that age.  lol

I'm in my mid 40s and have been learning more coding lately and am starting to get quite good at it.  

I made the transition in the IT field when I was 42.  While I first began playing with computers in the mid 70s, I did not go full time in the field until the early 90s

.  Web develop did not really start until around 2000.  So I would have been in my 50's when I started web development.  I got my latest masters degree in it when I was in my 60s.

So no, 25 is not too old to become a web developer.