After coronavirus and the evils, does your morality or religion encourage you to better political, economic and ethical choices or votes?

Favorite Answer

After the world had to confront with the Corona virus pandemic , now we have seen that mankind are so weak and can not even handle this crisis alone with out the cooperation of other countries world wide, no matter whether they are super powered or under developed countries, they are all in the same state of fear of disaster and death.  So in the future , all the countries of the world should respect the human rights of other countries in political, economic and ethical values of each others.  No more oppression, tyranny, aggression , acting arrogantly  to those who are down trodden people of the world, then would lead the whole world to live in peaceful and justice condition , no more war crimes to kill each others ,as we have have seen in the past centuries. So those who have faith in GOD, the Lord of all the worlds, then should pray for HIM for HIS help and HIS intercede ,both in this world and the hereafter world, by reading these Holy Verses of GOD, in the Holy Quran, (2:254 , 6:70 , 74: 42-48 , 39:44  and 19:87 , 20 109, 3:86 , 17:79 , 17:57 and 27:62.)

It solidifies, confirms, and reinforces my political, economic, ethical and spiritual values.

The Bible does no t speak of voting for elected officials. It does however speak of those that do their best to live up to their promises. Then, common sense takes over. 

I MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS AND I AM REPUBLICAN..

The thing I'm probably closest to philosophically is a humanist. And I can't say anything in the last couple decades has convinced me we don't need more of that.

Source(s): Probably further back than that, but I've only been politically aware since perhaps 1996.

What do you mean, after? I recognized that Trump was going to be bad for everyone. He's divisive, egotistical, and not too bright. He's literally deregulating federally protected wildlife preserves in order to continue destroying the environment.