Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 1 month ago

Brought my girlfriend home from work she put her kid on our bed crawled in then went to sleep...how would you view this?

Weird stuff been going on last 3 months we've been living together...a few nights ago got home her car was at home house doors unlocked car keys gone and no where to be found..night before last she said all great things about me all night was gone an entire day but usually never talks or text me last night I took her to work supposidly and I watch her kid all night and lost another night of sleep and this is what she does? While I'm always there for her and do all she asks help me please

• Amber

Sometimes people have kids and all they want to do is get rid of them all the time. I don't understand this at all. Maybe it's hard being a single parent but that's no reason to take advantage of someone. So stand up for yourself. You're in the right as far as I can see. 

• martin

She sounds like she's on something, pot, whatever.  Better get her to start making sense before some of her old friends show up.

It sounds as though she's taking advantage of you. The reason for that and how you decide to deal with that is up to you, but remember this. Someone can't take advantage of you if you don't allow them to.