Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 2 months ago

What happened to that really interesting paranormal  question about reptilians taking over the world?

I wrote a really good answer and pressed the submit button but it was gone! 

• Dr. NG
    Favorite Answer

The question may have disappeared because of Y/A's inability to run a proper site. Perhaps one of our resident trolls previously known as Gay As F*c1< asked it, in which case it may have been taken down for excessive nastiness toward someone that answered it.     

It was mine but was probably reported by a limp wristed batty boy. One of those "stop having a little fun" kind of tongue in cheek queers. I said more or less, "stop the reptilian take over bid by striking first. I have already pissed on my tortoise. I would love to have heard your response. Put it in my comment box and that way, NG the willy watcher won't be able to shift it. 

• Mackerel Mick is so busy clicking on the report button that he probably accidentally clicked on the flag for his own question too. If you think that there was anything there worth talking about you can always ask the question again yourself. 

• Mr. P

Maybe someone gave the correct answer - and they didn't like that.