Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 months ago

what to do about having questions removed nearly every day. Questions that are not violations, but just unfairly being removed?

I am posting annonmously...but every day it seems i have a question removed. what to do about it?

• Daniel
    Favorite Answer

If you believe your not doing anything wrong you can Send in Appeals for those Questions 

To Appeal go here

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=conta...

Select Contact a Yahoo Specialist then Appeals then Follow the Instructions from there 

If your Appeal is Approved the Person who Reported you will Lose there Credibility next time they go to Report you and they will have Less of a Chance next time

Simple. Stop asking questions. 

Use your answers to express yourself. Hell sometimes I dont even address a question being answered, I just rant about what is bothering me at the moment. 

• martin

If the managers of the site feel it would disgrace the site, and they approve a flagging of a question, it means it's probably for the best of all concerned to skip that one.

• Lili

Stop violating the guidelines; stop trolling.

That's your best bet.