9th Gen Honda Accord with CVT transmission??

I’m looking to buy a car for myself and I came across a car on Craigslist that I think I might want to buy. It’s a 2014 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe V6. In the description he also states it has a CVT transmission. Did Honda release V6 models with the CVT or did people had that option? I thought the V6 models only either came with the 6 speed automatic or the Manuel?

All 4 cylinder Accords came with a CVT transmission. All V6 Accords were equipped with a 6 speed automatic. The ad is wrong. Be very wary of buying any car on craigslist. 

Don't buy anything from Craig's list.  Too many scammers trying to unload junk.  If you want a used car, shop in your neighborhood first.  You can test drive and hire a mechanic to inspect before buying.  I have a V6 and a CVT in my Nissan Pathfinder.  They give superior performance.

They come with a cvt or manual. Sometimes I watch stanced accords on YouTube or wherever, and there’s always dumb people who dismiss these cars because of the cvt. These cars aren’t performance cars, so it shouldn’t even matter. My sister also has a cvt Honda, and it has around 150,000 miles. It’s still going strong so don’t listen to people who talk bad about cvt transmissions without them even owning one before.  

No CVT on the coupe with the V6.  The CVT was only offered with the inline 4 engine.