Which religion is the right religion?
- EviLv 44 months ago
Depends on the individual person's own beliefs. Everyone thinks their religion is the right one. We'll all find out who is right or wrong when we die.
- Anonymous4 months ago
Atheism is the right religion.
- 4 months ago
True religion teaches the truth that is based on the Bible, not on human philosophies. (John 4:24; 17:17) This includes religious truths about the soul and the hope of everlasting life on a paradise earth. (Psalm 37:29; Isaiah 35:5, 6; Ezekiel 18:4) It also does not hold back from exposing religious falsehood.
True religion focuses on God’s Kingdom as mankind’s only hope. Its followers actively tell others about that Kingdom.—
True religion has no paid clergy, and it does not give high-sounding religious titles to its ministers.—Matthew 23:8-12; 1 Peter 5:2, 3.
Those who practice true religion will be in the minority. (Matthew 7:13, 14) Those who follow the true religion are often looked down on, ridiculed, and persecuted for doing God’s will.—Matthew 5:10-12.
- SBR32277Lv 74 months ago
Because the reality is that religions are about promoting emotional well-being, which include drive and motivation, whichever religion/denomination helps you do this best is the right religion for "you". On an intellectual level, void of emotions, none of them are right.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous4 months ago
The one that allows you to have a personal relationship with God that improves your experience as a human being, and minimizesthe possibility of you harming other human beings. In my opinion anyway.
- 4 months ago
Following G-d instead of comparing which is more right..
- CarymLv 64 months ago
Let's have a look at some of the core beliefs of Christianity. Only in Christianity are the prophecies of a coming Messiah accurately fulfilled:
1. The true Christians worship a triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit and
baptism, among others, affirm it. [2 Corinthians 13-14]; [Matt :16-17 & 28:19];
[Acts 2:38]; [Mark 16:16]; [John 3: 5]
2. Jesus is God [John 1:1]; [Colossians 2:9]
3. The virgin birth of Jesus [Matthew 1:18]
4. Jesus is the only way to the Father [John 14:6]
5. Jesus' crucifixion, resurrection and ascension [Matthew 27:32-56];
[Matthew 28: 5-6]; [Acts 1: 9].
6. Hell is a place of eternal punishment [Matthew 25:41, 46]
7. There will be a Rapture of the Church: the bodies of those in Christ who
have died will be resurrected and glorified, first, and "then we who are
alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds," at
which time we will receive our glorified bodies [7.1 Thes 4:14-17];
[2 Thes 2:1-12].
8. Then the Great Tribulation. [Revelation 7:14] It will be of such severity
that no period in history past or future will equal it [Matthew 24:21].
9. Jesus will return to the earth [Acts 1:11].
10. There will be a final judgment [Hebrews 9:27]; [2 Peter 3:7].
11. Satan and Hell will be thrown into the lake of fire (Rev 20:10 & 14).
12. God will create a new heaven and a new earth [2 Peter 3:13]; [Revelation 21:1].
I also refer to the immediate creation in Genesis where our Creator created everything in six normal days; to a fall that brought corruption and death into the universe, and to a global flood that destroyed the world.
We have a personal relationship with God. We have been transformed in a Supernatural way, and we are inhabited by the Holy Spirit. This means we CAN KNOW what Truth is experimentally.
All this adds to the legitimacy and credibility of Christianity above all other religions. Everything is captured in this framework. But we know that many branches no longer fit into this framework, because believers have moved from their Christian value system to a humanistic value system.
- PaulLv 74 months ago
Every religion had a founder. Only one of those hundreds of founders clearly demonstrated that He was God, by constantly doing things only God could do. He, God, founded one Church, said it was to remain one, and promised that one Church the fullness of God's truth until the end of time. So, why would I be a member of any manmade church?
- choko_canyonLv 74 months ago
You seem to assume that one of them is the 'right' one. Why do you assume that?
- nineteenthlyLv 74 months ago
Which language is the right language?