Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

Your Fired: how many times has someone told you this?

Unfortunately for me twice. Once working as a carney at a carnival. And the other at Ace Hardware.

Favorite Answer

Once. But the person trying to fire me was unaware I'd handed in my notice 2 weeks earlier and this was at the end of my last shift after I'd already booked off and punched out.

I said nothing to him and kept walking. He was still ''beaking'' when the door closed behind me.

I was never fired from a job.

That's happened to me four times.  

Once.  Got my job back the next day and I assume the guy that fired me was reprimanded, because I never had a problem with him after that.

i usually left before i got fired

• I have never been fired, I always quit first.

• Mier

I’ve never been fired from any job. I’ve always done my job efficiently and always on time.

You're not Your ..

Just once officially, but circumstances are why I haven't gotten over it. Long story short,

returned earlier than anticipated from a vacation and got the news over the phone after

I called to let them know I could start again the next day as opposed to waiting a week. 

Rather douche of them eh? Unfortunately for me, it was still during the probation period.

If I were part of the Grammar Nazi Schutzstaffel, you would never make it. You're fired!