What would happen if Facebook was banned ?

Like if someone in the high congress would have enough power to shutdown Facebook where nobody could use it anymore. Would people just socialize in person more often? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

One generation will commit mass suicide. modern world will die without Facebook etc. People would Likely Find another Social Media Site to use.

• 2 months ago

Business will collapse, modern world will die without facebook etc

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I make websites, so maybe people will like something that I make, and start using it. Regarding myself I can make public, and private websites, and I can explain to people how to use my private websites, so nobody would be able to shutdown whatever I make.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

People would Likely Find another Social Media Site to use or some people may find a way to get around the Ban

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

One generation will commit mass suicide, some others will revert to other online social sites, while one in particular wouldn't care what the hell happened.

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, in person social skills would improve.  But Facebook can't be banned without violating Freedom of Speech.

• 2 months ago

That's not how the internet works. As the laws are now, "Facebook" can't be banned by the government.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They would move on to another platform 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.