How do you feel about president Donald trump ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • SW-6
    Lv 6
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

He is 2nd to none when it comes to the financial / business world and can do a lot of good, make a big difference where that kind of thing is concerned, yes.  I also think (NO DISRESPECT) he may have bit off more than he can chew thinking that same result would occur if he were President.  I don't think Trump fully realized the full expectations or responsibilities of the office.  What is obvious to me, albeit troubling, is Trump's performance as the Leader of the Free world has not gone well.  I see it as putting the opinionated guy at the local bar in office, wishing he could take control and make us all better off with xyz, but not knowing it would not be easy, almost impossible to launch these changes.  I did not vote for Trump but had my fingers crossed that he could make a difference where we needed it most. Seeing his lack of experience, unpolished and misguided presentation, indifference at times,  lack of truth,  and plain ego I still pushed for him to make it work for a while.  I mean absolutely NO disrespect saying that Trump is not Presidential material, a good man in other areas, but not ready to be our President. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

He's a warmonger and a coward.....he should return to the circus he came from.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

he has questionable morals but he is doing well as president

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I do not like him. I hope he loses the election.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

!!!!!!!!he's ok!!!!!

• Mier
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

I like Donald Trump personally. He thinks like a man.

• 3 months ago

I LIKE HIM VERY MUCH...HE IS SMART AND SWEET! AND HE CARES ABOUT US!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

He is entertaining. The office of the president isn't as important as people think.

• Orla
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Ernest Goes to the White House.

• 3 months ago

I believe the man is going through life with his horn stuck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.