i’ve been stung by a wasp and now i’m panicking? how do i know i’m not gonna die ?

i have anxiety and i’m freaking out and my throat feels weird but that’s probably because of my anxiety am i okay? 

You didn't say where you were bit. But if you are allergic,  I would take something like benadryl and seek immediate medical attention.  If you don't know if you are allergic, I would seek medical attention if my throat began to close or if I had trouble breathing.  But you're anxiety could be causing those same effects.  Usually an allergic reaction would almost be immediate

Wasp stings are 100% lethal 3% of the time.

Make of that what you will.

You are still able to function and to type a question on Yahoo Answers. I suggest that means you are going to be OK. If you were going to have a serious reaction, it would have happened by now. Wasp stings REALLY hurt. You can buy ointment to reduce the discomfort or you can take an antihistamine tablet (off-the-shelf hay-fever tablet) to reduce your bodies reaction to the sting. Hope the pain goes soon.

You forgot it hurts.....