Who was Frank Sinatra talking about when he said?

'The only male singer I have heard who is better than me. That is...

Favorite Answer

I've never read or heard about that statement being made by him, so I don't know.

It was MICHAEL JACKSON.

• Andy

Ed Sheeran, cos he da man.

• Me2

Frank Sinatra's autobiographical article in Apr. 1965's Life includes the accolade, "For my money, Tony Bennett is the best singer in the business, the best exponent of a song.  He excites me when I watch him — he moves me.  He's the singer who gets across what the composer has in mind, and probably a little more.  There's a feeling in back of it." But he also said that Sarah Vaughan "is so good now that when I listen to her I want to cut my wrists with a dull razor".

I want to say Pavarotti, who he preformed with a couple times

Tony Bennett was who Frank Sinatra said was the 'best singer, but he also said that Willie Nelson was his favorite singer.

He was referring to Vic Damone. He was listening to the radio with some friends and Damone was singing a song of his. They all thought the radio station was playing a record of his. The story appears in Vic Damone's book "Singing Was The Easy Part".

• Tavy

Tom Jones .......

Marilyn Manson