Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Why is Tyler Perry covering the expenses for Rayshard Brooks' funeral when Brooks attacked police officers and had a violent criminal record?

Brooks had been accused of child abuse. He also tried to use a weapon against a police officer. Yet Tyler Perry is covering his funeral expense so he can have a nationally televised funeral for all of America to mourn like we did for John F. Kennedy in 1963 or Ronald Reagan in 2004

Update:

Or of course like we did this year for the almighty George Floyd. 

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Brooks' violence seems to have been domestic violence rather than violence involved in a felony crime.

The weapon Brooks pointed at the cop was the brightly colored tazer he had taken off him, not a lethal weapon, and the cop knew that when he shot him multiple times in the back. There was no reason for that homicide.

• 4 months ago

I don't know how we went from protesting the 8min dispicable  execution of George Floyd....to defending a man who shoots at the police.

Since when has it become accepted to shoot at the police ??

• Sally
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

You are the person we are protesting about.   Look, if you don't want to or can't understand, just remain racist and ignorant. But get out of our way while we make the country better for everyone, including you. 

Or, you could try to become a better person.  It doesn't matter either way to me, but I can guarantee you that if you became a better person than you are now, you would live a much happier life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.