Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 months ago

Are other people grossed out by pregnant women’s gas?

I’m a girl and the concept is kind of gross to me. I’ve known pregnant women but maybe I wasn’t around them enough to notice that. Ofc I want to be pregnant one day and that won’t stop me but it’s gross to me. I hear all these stories if husbands talking about , oh my wife farts a ton now and they smell so bad I have to sleep on the couch. Or I’m pregnant and I just fart whenever I want and I don’t even bother saying excuse me anymore. Like Ik sometimes when your pregnant it slips out because of your muscles being weaker do to pressure. But like pushing them out constantly just seems rude to me pregnant or not

6 Answers

Relevance
  • sarah
    Lv 5
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't recall being any more gassy than usual while I was pregnant, but I suppose it could happen. And personally, I wouldn't blame anyone for getting grossed out by ANYONE'S gas. I understand that sometimes, it just kind of slips out with no warning, but for the most part, I think that adults are capable of excusing themselves instead of just subjecting everyone around them to their odors. Also, there's medications that can be taken to solve the problem of gassiness, so it really shouldn't be a lingering issue, pregnant or not.

• LizB
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

When you're actually pregnant, a little extra gassiness will be the least of your concerns.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I have never known ANY pregnant women who "fart" excessively while they're pregnant.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

That's very common in Trollsville.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

You're clearly a troll. Pregnant women don't fart more. 

• Jill
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Everyone farts. I don't recall farting any more than normal when I was pregnant. Certainly no one ever complained about bad smells. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.