Ryan asked in SportsTennis · 2 months ago

Your favourite female tennis player, and why?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

My favorite female tennis star is Serena Williams because she has maintained her fitness at the age of 38. Now she is at 9th position in WTA ranking.  

• Chuck
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Suzanne Lenglen, Alice Marble, Maureen Connally, Evonne Goolagong, Margaret Court, Helen Wills Moody, and Chris Evert.  All great champions who kept their mouths shut on the court.  No screamers in this club!!!

• Zapata
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I'm old, so Martina Navratilova for me. 

• 1 month ago

Seles was the goat would have won 30 had she not been attacked

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Sania Mirza because she is an Indian player.

• 1 month ago

Venus Williams

She is an inspiration because of her undying dedication and total devotion to the sport (she still enter competitions even though she cannot win and she said will join the spectators when one day physically she cannot move on court). 

• 2 months ago

Su wei hsieh great unorthodox style, great doubles player her rise in singles competition over the past few years has been a great story to follow

• Karolina Muchova: elegant strokes, very good at the net.

Elina Svitolina: her surname sounds very funny in my native language.

Petra Martic: beautiful without being a barbie – and her backhand dropshot announced by raising her left foot... priceless :)

• emily5
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Daniela Hantuchova, Ashley Harkleroad, Anna Kournikova, Caroline Wozniacki, Maria Sharapova, Maria Kirilenko, Elena Dementieva, Dominika Cibulkova, Sania Mirza, Ana Ivanovic.

Because they are all pretty women tennis players.

Source(s): What I know.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

For most Americans, it would be Serena Williams.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.