Tulsa Oklahoma and Atlanta Georgia police both murdered unarmed black men last night. When will it stop?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

there were six black on black deaths over the weekend. and a BLACK FATHER took his 2 year old and drowned him in North Texas... Where are the BLM MARCHERS at>>> OH that's right... BLACK ON BLACK deaths and murders and BLACK KILLING LITTLE BLACK CHILDREN are not talked about.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not aware of Tulsa but the Atlanta tragedy was caught on video and it's obvious the guy was armed with the police taser he stole from one of the officers. Perhaps save your righteous injustice for the many actually unarmed people who are roughed up by the police every day. 

• 2 months ago

i dont wish packer with 4 kids

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When the unarmed black men stop resisting arrest and picking fights with cops with guns.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The white cop used excessive force. The video is on YouTube. The real reason a lot of white cops kill black men is because they are scared of them and if they did not have a gun, they would pale in comparison to black strength in all areas. I see why black people have lost respect for them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It will end when the killing of blacks shooting each other in Chicago.

The man in Atlanta was shot after being pulled over for suspected drunk driving. He then resisted arrest and wrestled with them and took their taser . So he was armed.

He shouldn’t of been shot running away though. Thats probably because of inadequate training . 

I don’t know anything about the man in Tulsa .

Leaving out facts is like fake news 

• 2 months ago

I heard the Atlanta guy grabbed a cop's tazzer.  Whether that's true or another cop lie is yet to be known.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

if they keep bringing violence to the streets its going to 'escalate' .. not stop .. and if you turn the population against you 'and' make enemies out of any police protection its going to be time to thin the herd so to speak .. people wont put up with violent bullsht for long ..

• 2 months ago

When ppl of color stop stealing & murdering and abusing children and women

• Toast
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

*citation needed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.