Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

What would happen if I did this prank to a cop?

My new car has a button in the cabin that allows you to open the hood just like the trunk, not just pop it, but fully open it to the extent you don't need to prop it open, and the same button allows you to close it. That feature will allow me to drive away without my view being obstructed.

Say that I see a cop in a parking lot, and I tell him my battery has died and ask him if he can give me a jump start.

I get back in my car to start it while he connects the jumper cables under the hood.

When he is under there connecting them, I blare my horn, blasting the cops ear drums and scaring the crap out of him, causing him to jump and bang his head on the hood.

Then I reverse and peel out of their laughing my butt off.

And if he was using his cables instead of mine, that means I'd be taking them with me.

Lol what would come of that?

With all of the electronics on police cars today, the cop would probably call for a wrecker to jump your car.  Your entire fantasy ends as you are handed the bill for it.  

That depends,  if you were black, you would of course be chased down and shot and killed. 

if you are white........they will chase you down, stop you, and say.......

"Ha ha! That was a good one man!  I gotta try that on my brother when I get home!   Have a good day, you silly jokster! " 

If you are Black, they are no longer allowed to engage you.  If you are white, well, according to the signs....your life doesn't matter.

You'd lose your driver's license and be put in jail for assaulting a police officer.  Crime never pays.  It could be considered premeditated and you could get 20 years or more.  Or put in an institution for the mentally insane.

Have you ever been in an insane asylum?

Does Mummy know her peddle car riding half wit kid is playing on her laptop again?

She will get your father to give you such a whooping after she has finished with her last male customer of the days servicing.

Assuming she can remember which of her many customers is your father.

How do you survive with an IQ of 50?

Your DELUSIONS need treatment. You don't HAVE a car and that feature IS NOT available on any car from the manufacturer OR any dealer.

When you start driving with the cables still connected, the other end of one of them will touch the body of the car, creating a short circuit.  The car will stop running.  If you are not electrocuted, then you will be arrested or shot.

Back into the institution for another 72 hour mental health evaluation.

You get more childish by the day.

Enjoy jail  don't drop the soap