Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 2 months ago

do you think that eating a dog is not any less moral or less ethical than eating cow, pigs or chickens?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, correct,

We have been eating animals since the dawn of times. If you eat pigs, cattle, chickens, sheep, etc but have a problem with eating a dog then in many ways you are a hypocrite

• 1 month ago

We raise beef cows on our farm and sell them and we put one in our freezer every year. I love a good thick steak cooked on the grill but I would not ever think of eating a dog and yes I think that is very unethical. I think cows, chickens and pigs are for food and dogs are for pets.

Attachment image
  • Cathy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It is pretty much the same.  Michelle Obama said his ancestors ate dogs

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is wrong to eat any animal

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Webbo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Bottom line is any pet animal should not be eaten so eating dogs is completely wrong as they are companions to humans.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It depends on what the animal was raised for. If it was raised for food its meant to be eaten. If it was raised for a pet its wrong to eat. Doesn't matter the species. A cow raised as a pet should not be eaten but a dog raised as food can be. 

• 2 months ago

They are all just animals.  Culture dictates a lot of your eating.  I think our culture says that dogs are human.   In India, cows get too much respect to eat.  In Pakistan the pig is too dirty to eat.  

I prefer to eat large animals without too many bones getting in the way.  Nothing about morals or ethics

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.