Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesSan Francisco · 2 months ago

Is Jack in the Box gay? I think the gay guy that works the Jack in the Box drive-thru likes me?

His name is Michael and he's always very nice to me and he calls me sir and one time we made eye contact and afterwords he threw in some extra ranch dressing at no charge. I ♥ Jack in the Box and I don't want to stop going there but Michael is making me very uncomfortable. What should I do?

Jack in the box is a fast food chain and it doesn't have a sexual orientation. Giving you extra ranch for free doesn't mean he likes you. Jack in the box doesn't charge for ranch packets. It's their job to make eye contact and be polite when serving you. 

Your post has no relevance to SF or travel.

Try growing up

• John

Quit pretending and just get on your knees.

Get over yourself. One of the lunch ladies at the company cafeteria used to slip an extra slab of meatloaf under my mashed potatoes. I never once worried thst she might be hitting on me. Nor Igor at S'barros Pizza.