Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Why does doing drugs always make everything better?

I have alcohol, coke, weed, and heroin in my system right now. All my problems are solved.

• Bob
    Favorite Answer

Doing drugs will not make the problems go away.

Imagine it like this:

There is an 800 pound gorilla and it has you bent over a chair and is f^cking you hard in the poopshute.

"Ow!" You think to yourself, "That hurts like a motherf^cker! I'mma gonna take some drugs to ease the pain"

So you take some drugs and for a brief moment, you forget about the 800lb gorilla plowing your backside.

However, the 800lb gorilla has not stopped pounding its huge organ into your rectum. It's still there, banging away with all it's got. The only difference is that the drugs allow your brain to forget about it for a moment.

Once the drugs have worn off, do you think that your chocolate starfish will be all hunky and dory? No it won't, will it? It will be a painful bleeding mess and you're going to be a very very unhappy bunny.

So the moral of this story is, only do drugs if you have no problems or if you have 99 problems but an 800lb gorilla ain't one.

If you really want to solve your problems do some more heroin

It does the opposite. It may shorten your lifespan.

• Jas B

I was a teenager in the 1960's and saw several friends become addicted to heroin, so believe taking heroin never made any of their lives better.

• Instead, you have become the problem.

So you're a Liberal (unemployed BLM terrorist)?