smokindoggy asked in SportsBoxing · 2 months ago

Who will win Fury or Joshua?

Why do you think your pick will win?

Favorite Answer

I think it's quite an even match up but I think Fury will probably have a bit too much for Joshua. I could see Fury stopping Joshua around about round 8 or 9. It will be the biggest British fight in history by a mile though. I think they could sell out Wembley stadium about 20 times for that 

• Mier

When the fight happens Tyson Fury will kick anhinga joshuas ***.

I see Fury using that long job then his right cross, and I see Joshua on the canvas within 3 to 4 rounds;  I see the fight ending in 6 or 7 rounds by KO  or  TKO.

On paper fury is the more natural born fighter. Runs in his blood.  He has a better boxing iq and has far better footwork and head movement. But instead of going guns blazing like he did with wilder, I think he’ll slowly pick AJ off through the rounds.

AJ is a more static like fighter but carries slightly more power and better endurance. But For him to beat fury he will need a very good game plan. He may try and frustrate and subdue fury until the later rounds.  

It should be interesting but if I was placing bets I’d say my money is on fury.

Fury all the way. He should defeat Joshua. 

Fury will dominate on Joshua. 

Fury is a better boxer then AJ, but he have to be Wilder again. That won't be an easy task

Fury, Joshua is overrated and not that good of a boxer.

I got Fury because he has height and reach, Deontay Wilder couldn't stop him in 2 attempts and he is the consensus hardest hitter in the division, his boxing IQ is higher and is stamina is better.

I don't think he'll knock AJ out but I got Fury on points.