Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesSan Francisco · 2 months ago

Is San Francisco as bad as it's described on Tucker Carlson Tonight?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It has been bad for years, they have turned their backs on God & the laws & seem to be the 1st to embrace evil! I'm sure that there are several Good People there but they seem to be drowned out by the few!

• 2 months ago

No, but Tucker Carlson is as bad as Jon Stewart pointed out 15 years ago:

'You know what's interesting, though? You're as big a d*ck on your show as you are on any show.'

• 2 months ago

It's not as nice as it used to be, but still an incredible city.  California's biggest problem is overcrowding. The whole state is a victim of its own popularity. 

Rents in SF have tripled and quadrupled, then tripled again.  Because everyone wants to live there!  It's a beautiful city!

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tucker Who?

Why San Francisco? Why incessantly, constantly, San Francisco? Why not Portland? Why not Seattle? Why not L.A.? Heck, why not Houston? Why, always, San Francisco?

Because Nancy Pelosi is from here and because it is all about alt-right smear. Because that is all they know how to do, they have no ideas.

This is obvious to smart people, i.e., liberals/libs/leftists/lefties/libtards.

Many, including me, will call it the most beautiful city in America. I have been to a very great many cities and somehow I never found any of them to be perfect.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Faux news lies even more than D-Rump does.

The City isn't perfect or for everyone.

But I can't imagine living any place else.

• 2 months ago

His description is accurate.  It's up you to decide whether that is 'bad' or not.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.