who is your favourite TV character of all time and why?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I think it's Mike from Breaking Bad. He had his own code and followed it. He was a no bs type of character which I always like. 

• 2 months ago

I guess it would be The Doctor from Doctor Who because that encompasses like, 14 different people who are all cool characters.

If all of "the Doctors" don't count as one character, then 7 of 9 from Star Trek Voyager because I like seeing how she transitions to normal life as an ex-borg.  Runner up is Fox Mulder because he's determined to find his sister no matter what.

Source(s): PhD in Wasting My Life on Media
  • Daisy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I liked Mary Richards (Mary Tyler Moore).  She was a modern woman, single and trying to make it in a male dominated world.   The show was funny, sweet and clever. 

• Lucille Ball  I have lived much like her character all my life.   There is hardly a dull moment in my life because,  I love being 'unpredictable'! :D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Superman.......George Reeves. 

• Kurt
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Marshall Matt Dillon - a true grit kind of character.

• 2 months ago

Perry Mason - great stories, great cast.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk" from The Tudors - He was a very balanced character. A good friend, a little self interested, worked hard, but knew when to play, and humble and good-looking of course.

"Q" from Star Trek the Next Generation - He was just a lot of fun, a terrible "person", but unapologetic.

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ben Linus (Michael Emerson) on "Lost".  Complex and funny.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i liked all of them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.