who is your favourite TV character of all time and why?

I think it's Mike from Breaking Bad. He had his own code and followed it. He was a no bs type of character which I always like. 

I guess it would be The Doctor from Doctor Who because that encompasses like, 14 different people who are all cool characters.

If all of "the Doctors" don't count as one character, then 7 of 9 from Star Trek Voyager because I like seeing how she transitions to normal life as an ex-borg.  Runner up is Fox Mulder because he's determined to find his sister no matter what.

Source(s): PhD in Wasting My Life on Media
  • Daisy

I liked Mary Richards (Mary Tyler Moore).  She was a modern woman, single and trying to make it in a male dominated world.   The show was funny, sweet and clever. 

• Lucille Ball  I have lived much like her character all my life.   There is hardly a dull moment in my life because,  I love being 'unpredictable'! :D

Superman.......George Reeves. 

• Kurt

Marshall Matt Dillon - a true grit kind of character.

Perry Mason - great stories, great cast.

"Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk" from The Tudors - He was a very balanced character. A good friend, a little self interested, worked hard, but knew when to play, and humble and good-looking of course.

"Q" from Star Trek the Next Generation - He was just a lot of fun, a terrible "person", but unapologetic.

• EddieJ

Ben Linus (Michael Emerson) on "Lost".  Complex and funny.

i liked all of them