Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Scottish Football (Soccer) · 2 months ago

Gerrard has had his arrse handed to him time and time again by Neil Lennon who has proved himself to be the vastly superior manager ?

Would Gerrard be better to get out of rangers before he embarrasses himself any further. He's gonna look like a complete and utter fool if he has allowed Celtic to win their 8th, 9th and 10th title in a row while he has been manager of rangers. His managerial career will have been destroyed by Neil Lennon and Celtic. If he has any sense he will get out now while he has at least a little bit of self respect still intact.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Maggie
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I must admit that I like your post. It's cheered me up. 'Neil Lennon who has proved himself to be the vastly superior manager'.. Keep it coming 😂

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I had a feeling Gerrard wouldnt make a good manager, doesnt seem very bright at the best of times. Celtic have completely overwhelmed him, his head was spinning as he fell 13 points behind Celtic having already failed the previous season. In his defence the rangers players are very poor, Morelas is about the only player any decent team would consider buying but he has proven himself to be mentally unstable, a complete liability. Not sure if he even scored a goal since the turn of the year. Ultimately Gerrard is responsible for another disastrous season, shambolic really from top to bottom.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.