Was George Floyd ever in trouble with the police before he died?

Did he have a police record?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Extensive. Liberals are, once again, victimizing criminals over our brave police force. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Several times. He was a known international counterfeiter for the British under investigation by the police officers who apprehended him at the store he was trying to circulate phony money into the public at by buying items at the store with it. The British then sent provocateurs to peaceful protests to smash business and set them on fire to start race riots and looting. This was caught on video and now a manhunt ensues to find these British losers.

• Susie
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes he had a long criminal record. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

he had enough of a record that he should have been in PRISON.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Irrelevant to his death. A police officer only gets to detain a suspect: the officer doesn't get to be judge and jury, whatever he may or may not know about the suspect.

• 2 months ago

He was, but that has NOTHING to do with how he was killed.

• 2 months ago

I believe so. I do know that he was trying to pass a phoney $20 and that's why he was being arrested. I guess he was resisting arrest too. Even so that's no excuse for him to have been treated like that. That being said, if we're gonna be honest, Floyd also wasn't a perfect angel like the libs are trying to portray him. People are acting like those cops crucified Christ or something.

• nappa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes 4 drugs arrests, home invasion and pointing gun at pregnant lady,, served time but guess he never learned.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He had a very lengthy record and spent many years in jail. However, none of that warranted a public execution. Nor did it warrant the LEFT trying to elevate him to SAINTHOOD.

• Cee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, he had a lengthy criminal record, but he didn't deserve the death he was dealt. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.