Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Atheism is morally, politically, factually & ideologically correct.Christianity is morally, politically, factually & ideologically incorrect?

Why is this so truthful?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Atheism is as manmade as religion because it can be as strident in its claims "to know" as those who follow a religion.

Personally, I know that ultimately the answer, if it is even at this point answerable, doesn't lie with other humans.   We are like tiny insects with our knowledge of what is. Our journeys are our own and the closest thing we can get close to Truth regarding spirituality lies within.

• 6 months ago

It isn't truthful, Einstein, and I suspect you know it.  Why the lie?  Is your integrity so cheaply bought?

Every year millions experience God for themselves.  You should, too.  It's the logical thing to do.  Don't bother moving the goalposts; it's more evidence than you have to shore up your fantasy that there is no God.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

One is one of many beliefs where the other isn't. 

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Simple. It isn't...................

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Highly dubious. I believe there is no god, but I don't think we atheists are generally any better or worse than Christians or those who follow any other faith.

• 6 months ago

Atheism is a personal statement about an individuals lack of belief in 'god(s)'.

Ironically, if it weren't for people inferring the existence of an infinitely more complex 'creator' in order to explain the existence and complexity of the universe - the label 'atheist' wouldn't even need to exist.

• 6 months ago

Brainwashing. Indoctrination.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

WHAT A LOAD OF BALONEY

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Atheism is only one thing. The non belief in any deities.

Everything else is up to the individual atheist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.