What is your experience in Roller Coaster ride?

• SW-6

I remember when me and my friends were at an amusement park one day and the attendance was so low, we just sat in the cars of a roller coaster that did a loop frontwards, then backwards.  The operator just let us go back and fourth over and over again - it was great.  I was in HS at the time and loved ALL roller coasters.  These days I can barley handle the merry go round before the vertigo gets me. 

I usually just take "beginner"  roller coasters as the big ones make me extremely scared. 

My eldest child died in a roller coaster crash. To this day I have declared war upon roller coasters. Ive never been able to get my jackhammer past park security. but one day… one day soon… I will make them all pay.

Source(s): Vengence

It was a very thrilling experience, so afterwards we rode it again, but after that we had headed off to ride other roller coasters. Now lets talk about the after experience. After having left the Mouse Trap I felt like I could ride any roller coaster without fear.

Roller Coaster will roll the in-patient and many nature spots will be made seen. If the person using shouts, the entire game will lose the beauty. We can spend time and it will become valuable while recalling.

• Jay P

First it went up, then it went down, a double corkscrew, over some hills, around some corners, and finally came back to the start to unload.

It was fun.

• MJT209

I find it weird, I've been on many, including getting on our biggest one 8 times in a row.

I always find I only have fear the first time I ride it, then I enjoy it.

If I have a break and don't go on that ride for a year or so, I fear it again, until I've done that first ride, then I enjoy it again.

One of my most harrowing experiences.  

When I was a kid, we went to Palisade's Amusement Park in NJ.  My older brother and I went on the "Cyclone" (roller coaster).

I guess I met the height requirement.  We were in the first car, and I was almost standing up - trying to see what was over the first climb, back then they just had a lap bar to hold you in.  If my brother hadn't yanked me down - back into the seat - I would have flown right out.The ride was great, exhilarating, the first of many, but I still remember that "uh, oh" moment.  Lol...    

• ?

Kind of like clickclickclickclickclick click click cliiick cliiiiiick whoooooaaaaweeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhwhoa

I don't know.