Princess asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you have to LOVE Trumpkins? ?

When unemployment was 10% under Obama, it was "The worst unemployment in the history of the universe!"

But now, at 15% unemployment under Trump it's "OMG What a GREAT president Trump is!"?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

that is what happens when people are TRUMP DRUNK  the numbers STANDARD  becomes FUZZY  what was once considered     the LINE or level for WORSE  you just MOVE the Goal post to compensate ...

. in the TRUMP CULT  of  celebrity personality  some say  the  JUSTIFICATION is  .  the PANDEMIC ..and its impact .. but they  TWIST those  numbers also at  almost 110,000 DEAD  in the USA  which is  about  ONE THIRD 1/3  of the WORLD WIDE  DEATHS from the virus   the   TRUMP DRUNK  enthusiastically   proclaim thats a GOOD number  because  some  people predicted 200,000 ..... DUH the  pandemic has not ended yet  almost  110 ,000 people died in a period of only  3.5 MONTHS   ( 105 days )  Trump has about 150 days  to his presidency  at the rate of 1000 people a day that is another 150,000 +110,000 = 260,000 

TRUMP is like a SNOWBALL  he  botched a response to  ONE PROBLEM that  is like a snow ball rolling down  a snow covered  HILL  eventual becomes a big  ball  taking within what ever was in its path 

a SURPRISE   to some  TRUMP is not KING  MIDIS every thing he touches turns to GOLD  Trump is the    the CON    MORE of BRASS  the IMAGE of SHINY COLD everything he  touches DECAYS  or diminishes CORRUPTS  from BANKRUPTCY  to streaks to universities  to  institutions  to ALLIANCES  relationships to peoples morals

• 2 months ago

yes, i think hes a good president

• 2 months ago

No.  I don't love (or like) people who are so biased (or brainwashed) that they can only see one side of an issue.  

Trump is definitely getting his comeuppance after lying so much about unemployment under Obama. 

• 2 months ago

You moron, the press caused it.  Shutdown was the greatest hoax of the 21st century.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Obama improved the economy far more than trump.  And he did it while dealing with swine flu, bird flu, and Zika virus.

• 2 months ago

King Barry the Great really was like TOTALLY beyond kewl, wasn't he, hon. 

<clap><clap><clap>

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I love everyone, even Trumpkins who lie until they're orange as pumpkins in the face like their false god.

• 2 months ago

Obama didn't have COVID-19 to deal with, and no one on the right is celebrating the current unemployment rate, which was at a RECORD LOW before the pandemic lockdowns.

Your questions are asinine 100% of the time.

• 2 months ago

I wonder why Trumps economy is so volatile and fragile whereas Obamas economy is standing strong. Don’t you?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think you mean partisans... democrats always complain when a republican is president and republicans always complain when a democrat is president.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.